RACE DAY ESSENTIALS
The following is by no means an exhaustive list and each triathlete will have their own preferences. Although if you're doing this for the first time we recommend the following race day essentials to take in the experience of the triathlon and make it as rewarding as possible for you as a triathlete.
- Swim cap
- Swimming Trunks / wetsuit / trisuit
- Hybrid / Road / Off-road cycle
- Bike Helmet (this is necessary for all participants)
- Cycle shoes (recommended but not necessary)
- Water bottle (there will be no water stations during the bike leg of the triathlon)
- Nutrition - protein bars / gels (to keep you going through the cycle leg)
- Good pair of running shoes that you are comfortable using.
- Protein and caffeine gels to keep your energy levels up during the race.
- Water stations will only be provided during the run leg of the triathlon.